Filed under: FreeBritain, Health, Islam, News, Police State | Tags: Britain, broadcast material, Corruption, Crime, death cult, FM Watkins, FreeBritain, Freedom, Human Rights, inflammatory material, Islam, Media, Muslims, News, Politics, prophet mohammed, Religion, Telegraph, Totalitarianism
The communications watchdog, Ofcom, has made a series of rulings against channels which allowed “inflammatory” material to be broadcast in breach of rules which forbid extreme opinions gaining a platform on British television.
The cases, disclosed today, include examples of an imam telling viewers that those who disrespect the prophet Mohammed should be killed, and another broadcaster saying homosexuals should be beaten and tortured.
Please note, these statements of ‘hate’ as the establishment try to paint it, are part of Islamic teachings. It is not a ‘misunderstanding of Islam’. Another command in Islam is that anyone who leaves the knuckle dragging death cult must be murdered.
You can’t leave you see. Because Islam is so peaceful you see.
Tala Rajab, the researcher who wrote the report for Quilliam, the anti-extremist think-tank, said the fresh findings by Ofcom raised serious questions over the regulation of broadcast material.
“Some of these recent incidents have been quite shocking,” he said.
“If this had happened in a mosque the police would be right in pursuing a criminal investigation. But because they are being broadcast on television channels for some reason there seems to be little appetite for looking into these extreme messages.
“If these kind of comments were made against black people, for example, you can imagine a channel being shut down overnight, particularly if they had incited violence against a minority.”
So Ofcom, the State, the Police turn a blind eye because they’re Muslims. (Although I thought inciting the murder of people is the cardinal violation of free speech). Just like they turned a blind eye to the gang raping / drugging of white girls by Pakistani Muslims, which is okay under Islam by the way.
Islam is the most despicable ideology I’ve ever studied, and I’ve probably studied them all. But to blame Islam itself is wrong. Islam is just a collection of books and pages. MUSLIMS are the issue because they identify themselves with this creed. They are telling you ‘yes I agree with the paedophilia, the rape, murder, conquest, violence, global jihad, Jizya’ etc.
Maybe you don’t believe me. That’s okay. Here are the references.
Remember, it isn’t people like me (or you) labelling them with the same brush. They are.
Just because they’ll say other things to your face, doesn’t mean they are being honest. There is an Islamic tactic of deceit called al-Takia, which is where you lie to the worthless infidels ‘you and I’ until they get close enough to dominate, similar to lying to get into someone’s home so you can rape them.
This is Islam. There is no moderate version, extremist version, happy version, ‘misunderstanders of Islam’ version or any other apologist invention that seeks to separate the openly violent Muslims with the inwardly violent ones.
This will keep happening. I wonder how many instances of Muslims committing crimes ‘in the name of Islam’ will have to occur before these establishment morons admit there is a problem that doesn’t involve ‘stupid English racists, swivel eyed loons and so on…
Filed under: Civil Liberties, Crime, Economy, European Union, Family, FreeBritain, Health, Laws & Regulations, News, Police State, Politics, Privacy | Tags: Codex Alimentarius, Critical, Freedom, Health, Libertarian, Libertarian Party UK
Some clips from the article, I strongly advise it is read fully.
POPULATION CONTROL UNDER THE GUISE OF CONSUMER PROTECTION
The Codeath, sorry, Codex Alimentarius Commission is a very misunderstood organisation. Most people have never heard of it, and those who have heard of it may not understand the true reality of this extremely powerful trade organisation. According to the official Codex Alimentarius website[click on the link below], the altruistic purpose of this commission is in “protecting health of the consumers and ensuring fair trade practices in the food trade, and promoting coordination of all food standards work undertaken by international governmental and non-governmental organizations”. The Codex Alimentarius (Latin for “Food Code”) is regulated under a joint venture between the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Codex Alimentarius Website
Since 2002, the Codex Alimentarius Commission has covertly surrendered its role as an international public health and consumer protection organisation. Under the helm of big industry, the surreptitious purpose of the new Codex is to increase profits for the global corporate juggernauts while controlling the world through food.
Some Codex standards which are proposed to take effect in the near future, and which will be completely irrevocable once initiated, include: (5)
- All nutrients (e.g., vitamins and minerals) are to be considered toxins/poisons and are to be removed from all food because Codex prohibits the use of nutrients to “prevent, treat or cure any condition or disease”.
- All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, thus removing all “toxic” nutrients from food (unless consumers can source their food locally). The precursor to Codex harmonisation in this area began in the USA in August 2008 with the clandestine decision to mandate the mass irradiation of all lettuce and spinach in the name of public health and safety. If the safety of the public was the main concern of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), then why were people not alerted to this new practice?
- Nutrients allowed will be limited to a Positive List developed by Codex; it will include such “beneficial” nutrients as fluoride (3.8 mg daily), sourced from industrial waste.
- All nutrients (e.g., vitamins A, B, C, D, zinc and magnesium) that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal in therapeutic doses under Codex and are to be reduced to amounts negligible to health, with maximum limits set at 15 per cent of the current Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA)(6) You will not be able to obtain these nutrients in therapeutic doses anywhere in the world, even with a prescription. Potentially permissible safe levels of nutrients under the Codex are not yet set in stone. Some probable examples based on the European Union (EU) system may include:
– Niacin: upper limit of 34 ìg (micrograms) daily (effective daily doses range from 2,000 to 3,000 ìg).
– Vitamin C: upper limits of 65 to 225 ìg daily (effective daily doses range from 6,000 to 10,000 ìg).
– Vitamin D: upper limit of 5 ìg daily (effective daily doses range from 6,000 to 10,000 ìg).
– Vitamin E: upper limit of 15 IU (international units) of alpha tocopherol per day, even though alpha tocopherol by itself has been implicated in cell damage and is toxic to the body (effective daily doses of mixed tocopherols range from 10,000 to12,000 IU).
- It will most likely be illegal to give any advice on nutrition (including in written articles posted online and in journals as well as oral advice to a friend, a family member or anyone). This directive applies to any and all reports on vitamins and minerals and all nutritionists’ consultations. This type of information may be considered a hidden barrier to trade and may result in economic trade sanctions for the involved country.
- All dairy cows on the planet are to be treated with Monsanto’s genetically engineered recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH).
- All animals used for food are to be treated with potent antibiotics and exogenous growth hormones.
- Deadly and carcinogenic organic pesticides, including seven of the 12 worst (e.g., hexachlorobenzene, toxaphene and aldrin), which were banned by 176 countries (including the US) in 1991 at the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants,(7) will be allowed back into food at elevated levels.
- The Codex will allow dangerous and toxic levels of aflatoxin (0.5 ppb) in milk. Aflatoxin, produced in animal feed that’s gone mouldy in storage, is the second-most potent (non-radiation-related) carcinogenic compound known.
- Use of growth hormones and antibiotics will be mandatory on all livestock, birds and aquacultured species meant for human consumption.
- The worldwide introduction of unlabelled and deadly GMOs into crops, animals, fish and plants will be mandated.
- Elevated levels of residue from pesticides and insecticides that are toxic to humans and animals will be allowed.
Population control for money is the easiest way to describe the new Codex Alimentarius, which in effect is being run by the US and primarily controlled by Big Pharma with the aim of reducing the world’s population from its current estimate of 6.692 billion to a sustainable 500 million—an approximate 93 per cent reduction. Interestingly enough, before the arrival of Europeans in America, the Native American population in the US was around 60 million. (13) today it hovers around 500,000, or an approximate 92 per cent reduction as a result of government policies of genocide, starvation and poisoning. Codex is similar to other population control measures undertaken clandestinely by governments of the western world; for example, the introduction of DNA-damaging and latent immunosuppressive agents in vaccines (e.g.,weaponised avian flu and AIDS), aspartame, chemtrails, chemotherapy for cancer treatment and RU486 (the abortion pill funded by the Rockefeller dynasty).
FAO and WHO have estimated that by the introduction of just the vitamin and mineral guideline alone, within 10 years a minimum three billion deaths will result. (14)
One billion of these deaths will be due to starvation, and two billion as a result of preventable and degenerative diseases of under-nutrition, e.g., cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. (15) (16)
Filed under: Civil Liberties, Crime, Economy, European Union, Family, FreeBritain, Health, Islam, Laws & Regulations, News, Op Ed, Police State, Politics, Privacy, Video | Tags: Campaign, Database State, Freedom, Government, Libertarian Party UK, Media, People, Petition, Resistance, Rights, Sharia Law, State, UK
This is a response from the people of Britain against the barbaric religious laws of Islam. Sign the petition to let the Government know that We, The People do not want Sharia Law accepted or integrated into British law.
As John stated in a comment on the Time to kick Islam out of Britain article;
Spread this link around to EVERYONE in your contact list in your email account. Its been up 3 days and has already 1,900 signitures
Thanks for the link John.
Remember, society and everything in it, freedom lovers and tyrants, are all just different humans pursuing different ends, and it is only People that have shaped humanity. All of the tyrants and fascism scum and all of those who fought for their freedoms and the individual rights to be the masters of their own lives. All people.
Just like us.
This is Our Time in the history of the human race. There have been many Times before us and there shall be many Times for future people to shape. But this is ours.
This is my Time. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Time is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My Time, without me is useless. Without my Time, I am useless…
Lets make this Time of hours the kind of Time that future Fighters against Tyranny look back on and be inspired by!
WE must change this. Us, there are no others to do it. There can be no others because we are all that this Time has. It must be us…
Filed under: Civil Liberties, Crime, Economy, European Union, Family, FreeBritain, Health, Islam, Laws & Regulations, News, Police State, Politics | Tags: Britain, Daily Mail, Economy, Employment, FMWatkins, FreeBritain, Freedom, Immigration, Libertarian Party, Life, Politics, Sovereignty, Work
Source: Daily Mail
If there were to be a British Statue of Liberty, it should be erected at Victoria coach station in London.
For it is here that most of the tired, poor, huddled masses of Eastern Europeans have arrived seeking what Michael Howard once called the ‘British dream’.
The influx of the past ten years has been the largest in Britain’s history, changing the country for ever.
Immigrants now make up a ninth of our population, produce a fifth of our babies and fill (or create) most of our new jobs.
It’s a situation that causes concern across the board. Recently an all-party group of MPs and peers, including Frank Field, made a desperate plea for ‘balanced migration’ — meaning that immigration should be linked to the number of people leaving the country.
They also suggested an annual limit of up to 20,000 non-EU immigrants and published the results of a YouGov poll which suggests that limiting immigration would be a vote-winner for any party.
If all this immigration were the product of deliberate policy, one might indeed expect a British Statue of Liberty to be in the planning stages, as a way of commemorating how Britain, in just a few years, became almost as much of an immigrant country as the vast continent that is the United States (an eighth of its population is immigrant).
Yet the truth is that this social transformation pretty much happened by accident. Not so much a ‘British dream’, as what happened when ministers were asleep.
Nonsense. This was planned, from the Marxists in Parliament to those they illegally sold our soverignty to, the unelected EU. This was always about destroying Britain. Globalisation and pulling down everybody below the political and corporate elite. Continue reading